Friday, January 15, 2010

Back

How long i didnt came here to update my blog ady ? Hmm . 6 days !!
Happened losta thingy and i will try to say as much as i could XD
1st , I am on diet now ;) . Because of something .
Don know will sucess or not . Cause imma TOO-FAT ==
Miss wen is on diet too . although i don know she want diet what .
But anyway , We jiayou together !


Hmm and many peoples are not in the mood this few days .
My sisters chged into so so emo . alamak ><
Cheeeeer up babes & sisters ~ <3
Everything will be fine . Anything need my help ? Contact me ! :D


I didnt go to the school for 2 days . How bad am i huh .
School reopen no long only i got a BAD-RECORD . *shy shy diu lian*
BUT , my reason is acceptable because i am sick x) .
I know i am weak . But bo huat . lalala
School days so bo gham me . I hate it because i cant wake up too early . 


Idk when , I bai bai at my house . Then i saw something was dead !


















See , that's so huge huh . omg ! 


B , finally i know the truth . Thanks for telling me .
I am sad . But what can i do ? HAHA .
You said it . And it hurt me lots . Thank you .
謝謝你 深深的傷害我 讓我知道 原來我那麼沒用
不用安慰我 因為真的沒有用 我輸了

Stop here ! Will be right back . Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment