Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back




























konichiwa!
3 more days , is our 1 year & 6 month's anniversary . Hais .
Will reupdate again . wait for me readers
This few days i felt kinda mooody . Because of the-idol & arhemms . lols 
Don ask me please . Who know about that , just shhhhh =X !
Hais . So sad so sad . Can i die ? fGOD . Imma so sad for 4 days .
1 day for arhemm & 3 days for her .
Ma beloved friends said im to crazy for her . Yea i know =.=
But what can i do ? She is so freakin pretty but so cool . XD


Few days ago . My grandma teached me to do some biscuits .
So nice ! i love it so much . hahaha ~ delicias ! mmmm .
Then yesterday is ma grandpa's bday . HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3
We went to kim gary . i ate unagi rice . I love it !!!!!!!! XD
And ice kacang w kacang merah . Nice nice nice ~
Make me feel so hungry now . DIE LA TANGWANYIN :P
I think just a short post here . Coz i am not in a great-mood YET .
Sorry readers . Will reupdate 3 more days !!

wo ai ni :(

I'M * EMO

No comments:

Post a Comment