Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Sorry
























弟弟, 姐姐對不起你
Sunday , i went to exercise w my brother and sisters . lols
Saturday we played badminton and Sunday we cycle in front our house .
My brother da injured his leg . So pity and he cant cycle w us .
Imma a good sister. I let him sit behind my bicycle and i bring him to gai gai .


Kay something happened . Suddenly he scream-out-VERY-loud .
After that i shocked and my bicycle cant move anymore .
I stopped my bicycle and see what's going on . Shocked again SERIOUSLY.
He put his leg down because his leg is too long . lols
Then , His leg stuck in my bicycle's tire . woots that is PAIN :( :(
But now he's fine ;) *sorryss*


Nothing to do this few days . I do exercise lots i know xD .
Badminton , cycle , swim etc . HAHAHA
Watched 得獎的事 everyday . Nice show worr . bahaha
Yesterday went to grandma's house made some TANG YUAN . 
Today , i ate it . wuhoo x) . Nice yea still got milo one 


ps : Christmas's coming . Merry X'mas peoples ! XOXO
pps : Tml form 3 students going to take their results , Good luck ;)
ppps : Hubby , JIAYOU !! i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment