Tuesday, December 29, 2009

1 year & 5 months anniversary
























Yea it's today ! 29/12 The 1 year & 5 months anni . How fast is it ?
Loves him so much . So high that we can be together for so long ady .
He cant wait until 12 o'clock so slept 1st . Haha XOXOs
Don't know why huh . Time flies away so quickly . Aggrh .
Something happened ytd and luckily you're there w/me . ily
I know some time i make you feel disappointed and even sad .
But hubby . You're always the bestie for me .
Sweetheart . Don give up ! She'll be pround for you next time XD
Maybe you'll become NBA *woooots*
Went to hosp ytd , today imma going too . HAHA
Hope my mum will recover soon ;) !
 
I know i study which class ady . Lynn & Shing .
Im in the same class w ma beloved sisters . weeee ;-)
Others ? I just don wanna talk about it ==
But so unluckily . I didnt same class with my sisters lin wen hang ~
Wanna same class with lin is a so-impossible-thing . XD
Hmm . Off now . Toddles !

No comments:

Post a Comment