Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bored

Christmas . A lovely day for everyone . Mine too ;)
I went to ate steamboat w family ytd . Very full duh ! 
Hubby get his result ady . He's the bestie *heartss*
Next year imma gonna be the one sit for PMR examination . LOL !
Study hard , work hard ! :D 
Hmm . Exercise really help me lots . But this few days imma lazy ==
My weight is "up & down" . I don want . I want down down down ~
TNG . Mine & hers xD i love you si fei po
After 3 days is gonna be me & hubby's 1 year and 5 months anni
Woooot . How fast is it huh ? *shake it shake it*
Just now , went to cut my hair . Mum told me to cut hair w ma bro .
Lols . So short T T .. Kinda sad !!
The B-E-F-O-R-E :























The A-F-T-E-R :


Woow . Chged lots ? xD Short short pong pong ~
Kay stop my post here . Toddles !

Current song : Melt the snow
Current mood : BORED

No comments:

Post a Comment