Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hello :D


























Hello . Finally , the big boring holiday started . goshh !
Okay i think i will spend much time to do exercise . imma F-A-T-T-Y . 
Don know start from when my weight never decrease . 47kg / 46kg ady . 
Hmm . I should zip up my mouth and stop eating . lols 


Last sunday , the very first time hubby jio me to watch 2012 . 
BUT NO MORE TICKET . Hell im so sad :( :(
Nevermind , at least he still hang out with me . BWAHAHA . 
He accompany me to see which camera is better . wuhoo thankss xoxoxo
We ate mc flurry and we buy some twisty . *yeahh yeah tomato twisty* 
Then we walk here walk there . laugh here laugh there . bla bla bla . 
Im having a nice day hubby , i love you ! ♥♥♥
And our 1 year & 4 month anni is coming . haha . will reupdate very soon . 


Although we argued , But i feel until how much you love me . =")
Sweetheart . I never know that how important am i in your heart . 
Sorry for make you so sad . Im not a good girl . 
I promise you , i wont regret to be with you until the day i die .
Thanks , for let me be apart of you . ily 


Next , my beloved mummy bought a camera for me . 
Thanks mum . ILOVEYOU . *although that's my money* 
But nvm lah . She bring me there and i should thanks her . 
Mum , you're so so so so cool x)  


ps : I cherish everything i got . Thanks GOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment