Tuesday, November 24, 2009

;)

Hmmm . Mum said that we always using same things everyday .
TV . COMPUTER . HANDPHONE .
So , thrusday & friday we're going to Penang for a-day-REST
She want us to rest more . But i still can use ma phone . Bahahaha .
Kinda excited . Because really so long time didnt go out to enjoy maself ady .
I haven set up my timetable yet . whole day eat sleep bath sms .
Useless , pointless , lifeless . lols !
Hope that my holiday wont be so bored . i hate it :( :(
Wake up very late . And i da wasted my WHOLE MORNING .
Everyday 11:30 11:28 12:33 . same time to wake up .


Next , hubby stay at his grandma house until saturday ♥
Haaha . He introduce me a nice song . i love it lots
Inconslable - Backstreet boys
Like so many times,
so many times before
Felt like a scene
on the cutting room floor
When I let you walk away tonight
Without a word
I try to sleep ,yeah
But the clock is stuckon
thoughts of you and me
A thousand more regrets unraveling ,ohh
If you were here right now ,I swear,
I'd tell you this
Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside it's killing me
Cause all i ever want,
it comes right down to you to you
I'm wishing I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you everytime you leave
I'm inconsolable
I climb the walls yeah.
I can see the edge
but I can't take the fall ,no
I've memorized the number
So why can't I make the call?
Maybe' cause I know
you'll always be with me
In the possibility
Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside it's killing me
Cause all I ever want,
it comes right down to you to you
I'm wishing I could find the words to say
BabyIwouldtellyoueverytimeyouleave
I'm inconsolable
oh no...
I don't want to be like this,
I just want to let you know,
Everything that I'm holding,
Is everything I can't let go
Hmm . Thanks hubby . i l y


I got to go now . Goodbye dear readers !

No comments:

Post a Comment