Saturday, November 28, 2009

{♥}

Hello ! Imma back from da penang trip at the hotel name - PARADISE Haha . i do enjoy myself very much . So syok !
I snapped some photos . I love it . BAHAHAHA .
1st , We went to gurney . I saw a BIG FITTING ROOM













































Haha . All siao one :P !!!!!!
I love that fitting room so much -.-
Then we went to the hotel . Woow kinda nice lahh x)
Hubby went to work . And that school is beside my hotel .
Omg i cant believe :P . haha but i cant meet him too .
He's kinda busy . So , just MISS him much yea :) *so hardworking*















































There're 2 bedroom in the room . Not bad lahhh XD
Next , I snapped The beach & the sea at the balcony . awww ~
















































In the evening , I chg ma swimming suit and went to swim for half an hour .
Then i went to the beach with mum ! Relax



















































Peoples're swimming . xD But i don like the taste of da sea . *salty salty*
At night 8pm ++ . Went to jogging with mum . :D
After that . Went to eat near by gurney there .
Hmmm . We ate lotsa things *i with my mum only*
Pasmut , Laksa , Lala , ice kacang etc . LOLS !
Then go back and sleeep ~ ♥♥♥

The next day . I went to swim again and the water is freakin cold !
And My brother went to play the 降落伞 . he's brave ==































































So cool so syok so fun . But i no dare naik ke atas situ ..
Thanks for my daddy & mummy let us have a vacation there . 

 Just showing some picts here . Will reupdate ! xoxo
Counting down : few more hours - 1 year & 4 month's anniversary 
Im waitin . Im excited . ILOVEYOU !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment